Payroll Debit Cards provides employees their own means for easy and convenient access to their desired financial services. There are many benefits to the employer and to the employee when using a payroll debit card.
Now experience the convenience of not having to be at the office to hand out paychecks. We can put your authorized digital signature on checks and have them automatically stuffed and sealed for confidentiality.
Give your employees the benefit of direct deposit. Each pay period, your employeesâ€™ earnings are automatically deposited into their bank account.
They also have the option of depositing their paycheck into as many as accounts as they wish. Each employee will receive a check stub detailing their pay and the account or accounts in which it was deposited.
You can securely manage your payroll data from any computer, with internet connection anywhere in the world with Check Connect Online. You will have the ability to enter, retrieve, print and email virtually any payroll information and have access to hundreds of reports. You can even leverage application and form level security functionality to restrict specific access to individual users.
Check Connect Highlights
â€¢Flexible tool that allows access to your payroll from any location
â€¢Print, save and e-mail documents
â€¢Automatic holiday pay
â€¢Numerous reports such as departmental reports, tax liability, attendance, and daily labor costs
â€¢Tax Estimator â€” gross-to-net or net-to-gross
â€¢Calculate manual checks
â€¢Online help files and technical support
â€¢Send files via FTP
â€¢128-bit encrypted security
â€¢Seamless integration with our electronic timekeeping equipment.
Because we take our duty to protect your employeesâ€™ personal information very seriously, all the information available within Employee Self Services are:
â€¢Encrypted using SSL technology
Our self-service systems allow employees to run reports by specific dates for payroll history. Plus, they can view:
â€¢Direct deposit and allocation information
â€¢Deductions, garnishments, reimbursements and advances
â€¢Vacation, sick and PTO accruals
â€¢Current and historical records of the employeeâ€™s pay stubs, as well as forms W-2 and 1099
With this service, employees have the freedom to access their pay stubs and W-2s online,
freeing you from burdensome administrative questions that take up time.
Itâ€™s easy and secure and is available with online payroll services.
Employee Self Service accounts display the following information:
â€¢Social security number (only the last four digits appear)
â€¢Address, phone and e-mai
Available on Request:
- Vacation/Sick Leave Accruals
- Workersâ€™ Compensation Report
- Workersâ€™ Compensation Detail and Totals Report
- Consolidated Check Register, Tax Register, and Payroll Reports
- 8027 Allocated Tip Report
- 8846 Credit for Taxes Paid on Certain Tips
- W-2â€²sâ„¢ for each employee
- 1099â€²sâ„¢ for each contractor
- 940 or 944 Annual Reporting
- Filings with appropriate agencies.
- Federal Unemployment Return
- State, Federal and Local Reconciliation
- Pay Federal Unemployment taxes
- File State Unemployment return
- FICA, Federal, FUTA, State, SUTA and Local Taxes
- Notify You of All Deposits Made for Your Records
- Pay 941 Taxes Using EFTPS
- Payroll Checks and/or Direct Deposit
- Current and Year-To-Date Payroll Register
- Check and/or Direct Deposit Register
- Payroll Tax Liability Register
- Pay by Department Register
- Time and Attendance Register
- Payroll Deduction Register
- Federally Mandated New Hire Reports